Updated: Apr 9
Registration is now open for the inaugural Formnext Forum: Austin, taking place August 28-30, 2023, at the Palmer Event Center in Austin, TX.
Formnext Forum: Austin offers two registration options – All-Access and General Admission. Both registration types include unique access to additive manufacturing technology displays and technical presentations against the backdrop of one of America’s fastest-growing, most technology-forward cities.
Industrial professionals committed to seriously evolving or evaluating their additive manufacturing operations will find the biggest value and best experience from the Formnext Forum: Austin All-Access Pass
Formnext Forum: Austin All-Access Pass Includes:
· Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM): Exclusive access to a technical program on DFAM
· Additive Manufacturing for Production (AMP): Exclusive access to a technical program on additive manufacturing for industrial series part production
· Facility Tours: Exclusive access to immersive learning tours of Cumberland Additive and EOS (limited availability)
· Technology Displays: Interactive displays featuring leading additive manufacturing technology and service suppliers
· Solutions Networking: Professional networking in unique Austin, TX environments
· Cool Parts Showcase: Access to the interactive, onsite Cool Parts Showcase display
A special discounted All-Access early registration rate is available through May 11th.
Organized by Additive Manufacturing Media and licensed by mesago Messe Frankfurt Group, Formnext Forum: Austin is an extension of Formnext, the international meeting point for industry 3D printing.
Additional event details including technical programming and special events will be announced soon on FormnextForum.com and through all Gardner Business Media industrial brands.